Advocates Pledge to:
- Advocate for Responsibly Sustainability practices
- Learn about and promote Responsible Sustainability through daily actions including; researching and supporting Responsibly Sustainable products; vetting and voting for aligned candidates; accepting and reviewing occasional Advocate alerts from ARS [ARS will not promote or boycott specific products or support or oppose specific candidates, those are Advocate choices to be made individually, based on your journey as an Advocate for Responsible Sustainability]
- Support research to develop Responsibly Sustainable practices for acquiring and harvesting materials used to produce products for human use and consumption
- Support programs to implement Responsibly Sustainable systems for producing products and for utilization of ecosystem materials that lead to symbiotic relationships between environmental systems and human processes
- Support programs to effectively recycle, reuse, reclaim, and repurpose products and to produce biodegradable products from renewable or circular economy materials, that allow symbiotic relationships between the environment and human activity.
- Promote policy developments that lead to Responsibly Sustainable practices and outcomes
- Contribute to ARS content through submission of comments, Feature articles, serving as expert sector editors or contributors. Lend your Voice and participate in a robust ARS Forum to drive change toward Responsible Sustainability.
- Work toward Responsibly Sustainable practices, processes, products, suppliers, and relationships