ARS and Advocate ACTIONS
- Advocate for Responsible Sustainability
- Promote and fund research into Responsible Sustainability practices
- Promote, plan, and fund programs leading to Responsible Sustainability practices
- Gather information and data supporting development of Responsibly Sustainable systems.
- Lobby for policies and legislation leading to Responsibly Sustainable practices and systems
- Promote, plan, and conduct conferences and other platforms to educate and support Advocates and practitioners of Responsibly Sustainable systems and practices
- Contribute to ARS potentially Sustainable Industry and Sector pages
- Share stories of, and lack of, promising Responsible Sustainability efforts
- Join an ARS topic or local group (future)
- Promote ARS and its efforts
Current ARS Activities
- Website development (website developers welcomed)
- Building Advocate Base (become an Advocate)
- Contribute to and Develop Potentially Sustainable Sector pages and learnings
- Participate in Industry, Environmental Conferences; Learn and Advocate
- Lobby congressional representatives, federal and local.
- Research in Enhanced Recycling of Plastic Coated Paperboards - ARS is developing a Call for Proposals targeting improved and increased recycling of single use plastic coated paperboards.